Soldering has been kept down to a minimum but some is required.
If you are unable to solder, you can try alternative methods such as conductive glue.
- Locate the side that has pins D13 through VIN.
- Insert a row of pins them from the top so shorter ends are poking through the back.
- Solder the pins from below.
- Use the needle nose pliers top break apart 5 pins from the remaining row.
- Insert them in the MCU between pins D12 and D8.
- Solder them from below.
5. LED Ring (Optional)
- Grab 3 of the jumper wires.
- Using the wire cutters, cut the connectors from one end and strip the wires.
- Use the soldering iron to tin the stripped ends.
- Tin the pcb connections of the LED ring labeled DI, 5V and GND.
- Solder the wires to the pcb.