Installation of the software is very straight forward but we are providing step by step instructions just in case.
- A computer running Windows 10.
- An available USB 2.0 or greater port.
- A maxmix device.
It is recommended that you install the desktop application before you plug-in your device for the first time.
- Download the latest version of the desktop application.
- Double click on the installer and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Plug-in your device now and wait for Windows to recognize it.
- Launch the application either from the Windows start menu or the shortcut on your desktop.
The application should now be running and you should see the maxmix icon in the windows taskbar. You can double-click or right click on the icon to access the application.
Make sure the maxmix device is plugged in and the maxmix application is closed.
- Launch the Firmware Installer from the shortcut on your desktop or in the Windows start menu.
- Confirm that the COM port selected on the drop-down is the correct one.
- Press install and wait for the installation to complete.